View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:37 AM   #18
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Homeless Hitchhiker named Kai Saves Woman From Jesus Attack w/Hatchet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
No, I'm talking about my paranoia of picking up hitchhikers. Not sure where you got the idea that I am against people protecting themselves.

Would you pick up somebody if you knew they had a hatchet? I don't care how nice they seem, if I don't know them and they have a weapon of some sort, I don't want them in my car, plain and simple.

What if they have Bud Light?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIC90Vnc-OI
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote