Thread: Crossovers
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Crossovers

I don't find myself using between-the-legs crossovers as attack moves that much. Usually, if I do cross between my legs, it's to set up a hesitation or stutter of some kind, often into a jumpshot. Kind of like this, but with the between the legs dribble first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X2_pSVSjKU. In that case, the between-the-legs dribble is more deliberate than it is fast and elusive.

Otherwise, I'm a pretty standard crossover guy. I'm not sure I can picture what move you're talking about in your second paragraph. V dribble to spin? Do you have a video example?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote