View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #68
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board
Default Re: So my views on religion have changed a tad bit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Took awhile for me to reply to this...

but I guess the reason I went to the club is that in the area there's a hyper-Christian community and I thought it'd be aight to meet with some people that weren't that way, or had constructive dialogue about it. I'll say for the most part, the people are nice and respectful but I can tell most of them think they're better than believers and more intellectual as well.

You'd be surprised of how many "christians" there are at Texas A&M. Go to northgate on the weekend. Full of "christians."

There are a fair share of hardcore christians who spent their friday night/saturday nights playing ping pong at the church but a lot of them attend the hangover mass on sunday due to partying too much. It was always fun driving to eat on sunday monday and passing the church and looking at all the well dressed folk going to attend.

Like I said before, don't join one of these bogus groups where it's only for a select group of people who share the same views. Join a group that will allow you to meet different kinds of people, like an activity/sports group.

Sucks you're not staying in a dorm though.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote