View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #1877
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Question: Are graphic novels and comics worth getting on the tablet or is it something that's better to have a hard copy of? I'm thinking Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and some X-Men stuff (not sure what, was going to browse through the thread).

I read all my comics on a tablet and just leave the hard copies unopened. I'm sure its a preference thing though, but with the lighting and colors standing out, comics look wonderful on a tablet. Not to mention the advantage of having many comics/GN on a portable device.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote