View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:51 PM   #410
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I took a week break and watched every Bulls game and I'm glad I did. The Bulls play ten billion times harder than the Nets and they have all average players. Then I decide to be nice and watch the Nets fourth quarter only to watch them throw a game away on the road.
Somewhere Mikhail is ripping his hair out watching the Heat, Bulls and Lakers draw very strong support at what supposed to be a Brooklyn home court. Pitiful.
Then become a Bulls fan lol. No ones forcing you to be Nets fan bro.

Anyway, went to the game tonight. I was literally surrounded by Laker fans. It was a tough night hearing them chant MVP and wetting themselves on that Kobe dunk. Overall Brook played a great game, Gerald played great D on Kobe until the 4th (Kobe's time) but Deron and JJ both don't show up again. I doubt we can beat any team thats above average if they keep mailing it in.

We need to shake things up.