View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:52 PM   #25
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Native American Confronts Protesters on Illegal Immigration

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Let me clarify, I don't think there aren't any Native Americans that helped contribute to the growth of America.
What I was trying to say is, when it's said and done and a lot of them didn't contribute to modern America, they don't get to call it "their land" anymore.

Modern America is an overpopulated, polluted shit-hole that's in the process of falling apart. I'm pretty sure Native Americans are proud they didn't contribute to that.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote