Thread: Jarnell Stokes?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:45 AM   #3
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jarnell Stokes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
unless he can find one thing he can do extremely well he will have a tough time in the league. The NBA is littered with 4s who can do a little bit of everything, he needs to show he can stand out in one aspect if he ends up being a 2nd round pick so that he can stick with a team.

if he can be a guy who can make shots from 10-15 feet consistently he will definitely carve out a niche for himself.

Yeah I agree I'm suprised to see hes not on any of the NBAdraftnet draft boards, hes better than alot of guys on the 2013 one thats for sure. I think if like you say he can get that 10-15 footer he can be a banger and solid post player who draws fouls in the NBA on top of that, hes a pretty solid 2nd round pick.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote