View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #43
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: Obama Administration's dangerous memo on drones released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
A couple of points where you are wrong..

CIA doesnt get to decide if Americans get killed by drones..Neither does congress or the white house. Part of being an American is that you receive the right of a trial by jury.. do you understand what that means? That means Americans have the right to a lawyer and to a fair trial.. It is supposed to be a fair process... not a process held in secret by the CIA and the president....

Anwar Al Awlaki (the American is the middle east who was killed by a drone strike) wasnt definitely apart of any terrorist group hierarchy.. He wrote articles against the United States, but not much else... He wasnt even charged with a crime.. They also killed his 16 year old son... can you justify killing his innocent son too?

So if they can just kill this guy without ever charging him with a crime or anything...... That doesnt raise any red flags for you?

You think this is all just business as usual?

we agree there.. this isnt a conspiracy... they are coming out telling you they plan on screwing over the public..

I don't know who you are arguing with because I never mentioned illuminati or any conspiracy...

this is a secret that the government is trying to make official by casually bringing it out in the open.. Obama has been killing innocent people for years and denying he has a kill program... Now he is just starting to admit that always existed (like everyone knew while he was busy lying about it)...

This isnt a conspiracy... this is right in the people's face.. You elected officials keep trying to implement this policy which clearly violates the constitution, and it also serves no other purpose but to take away due process from american citizens... That is treason..

White House doesnt get to decide who is a terrorist and who is not.... That is not how it works... when it comes to Americans, we are due a trial and a lawyer before guilt or innocence can be determined..

you realize everything you're exaggerating and trying to criticize our government for is to protect you? thats whats so ridiculous to me about people who turn this into our government trying to attack American citizens and how each of us could be next. sorry i won't be posting youtube videos trying to recruit radical islamists. i won't be meeting with 9/11 hijackers or in some foreign country in the hotbed of terrorists with a son, family members, or not. its silly to even think him having his son with him is supposed to make us abort a rare opportunistic chance to kill him. this stuff isn't some play nice and politically correct warfare, in fact it never is that way. Read Awlaki's wiki page, even a Saudi news station called him the Bin Laden of the internet.

who else is Obama secretly targeting and killing? you mean the hierarchy of Al Qaeda which we've pretty much taken out at this point? its just unbelievable to me how you all criticize our government for taking steps to protect us against people who are plotting to attack us. oh thats right some of you think its all made up by our government and they plant this false idea that there are terrorists trying to attack our country just so they can take away our rights, right? or kidnapping Americans abroad and cutting off their heads is staged for that same purpose, right? i swear there can't be dumber people in this world than those that believe that :

the constitution isn't more than a basic set of principles that was far more relevant when it was written than it is today. the way in which some Americans hold on to it like its the Bible or written law to a fault without applying it to today's practicality is part of the problem. i don't know if i blame movies, Republicans, or what for why so many Americans are so paranoid to a fault of our government and it tends to be those that hold on to our constitution to a fault(i emphasize it has its importance but its not the end all be all like some act based on their paranoia). if the government wanted to take anyone out their weapons cache's or underground bunkers aren't going to help them.

its just common sense to me when the expectation of the American people is to never be attacked again, and the blame falls on law enforcement or politicians if/when it happens, you can't possibly think law enforcement can accomplish that with less invasive powers. and the same goes for killing targets abroad that are threats to our country, where some of you think its all supposed to be done in courts and them taken alive, like its that easy and black/white.

Last edited by Godzuki : 02-06-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote