View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #51
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Obama Administration's dangerous memo on drones released

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
I'll bet you. The economy is coming along. I only make 86,000 a year, so I can't afford to bet you 10,000. 1,000?

Fine, but you're only getting 5 gallons of gas then.

I'll pm you in 10 years.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote