View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence on Conan last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Agreed. It makes her seem a lot less intimidating too. Like I could pull her or something. I know that's delusional and I obviously have no chance but that's the feeling I get from the way she acts in the interviews.

Oh no you could definitely pull her. She's probably down with anal too. That's the vibe I get.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote