View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 02:37 AM   #6
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Re: Other european leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
Not true :

Markovic is great defender and is very good passer ( has the most assists in Eurocup history ) if healthy he will be our second pg withuot a doubt .

Micov is playing very good in CSKA so he is probably going to be our first sg .

Milosavljevic is great defensive player ( he played great defense on Navarro this season and still had 14 on 100% shooting ) and a rebounder ( for a sg ) , can hit an open shoot . He is a energy guy who will probably be our 2nd or 3rd sg .

They all had very good seasons so far and deserv to be invited but there is still a room for one more and it will probably be Nedovic , Tripkovic , Tepic or Rasic , I would like Tripkovic to be in the first 12 because we will need his shooting but it's hard to tell who will Duda choose .

Sg is weakest position on our NT but I hope Teodosic will find them good positions to score from so I'm not that worried .

Milosavljevic, Tepic, Tripkovic, Markovic all suck. Sorry, just being honest. Unless Serbia gets some better guards than that they won't win anything.

Micov is really a SF to me, but with Keselj you can use him as a 2. Rasic is a very good player when he's healthy, but he's had a bunch of injury problems and I don't think he's very effective for a longtime now.

Tepic...........I don't even know what to say really. He just sucks. He has all kinds of talent, yet he just sucks.

PG Teodosic/
SG Micov/Nedovic

I still see the need for another guard. Rasic, Tripkovic, Milosavljevic, Markovic - none of those guys are going to cut it anymore. Not considering Serbia wants to win medals.

Not saying Duvjnak is the answer or anything. I'm just saying they still need another guard. Especially considering that Nedovic is really not ready for the top level yet.

Last edited by Euroleague : 02-07-2013 at 02:40 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote