Thread: MLB Thread 2013
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:10 AM   #125
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
If he plays this season. Remember when many thought he was a lock to break Bonds record? Even I thought he'd do it(though I never thought he was a lock) 700 looks like a stretch now!

I was just thinking about this today. I remember I used to wonder to myself who I'd rather have as the home run "king" Bonds or A-Rod. And I decided on healthy Ken Griffey Jr.

I was ALSO thinking that I remember a time where I thought Tiger Woods had a legitimate shot at winning 25 majors. Hindsight is crazy!
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote