View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:21 AM   #418
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Call me crazy but if the Lakers sneak into the 8th spot, I can actually see them making a run. Even though they've been a train wreck this season, I doubt any team in the West wants to play a motivated Kobe with Nash, Gasol and Coward.. oops I mean Howard.
if phil jackson was still coach, i would be worried.

pringle's specialty seems to be jamming square pegs in to round holes, so mostly what i see happening is the lakers simply removing themselves from the lottery as a pride thing. cuz the other elite teams who play much more efficiently than they do will bring them down at some point, such as the spurs or the traveling durants. so attaboy, lake show!