View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: PREDICTIONS: Easy stretch coming up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Guys I (luckily) missed the game,can somebody quickly recap why we lost ?

I knew we were going to lose because I lost on 2K13,I didn't post the results here because I though it would bring bad luck. It turned out to be the same,we lost anyways

We couldn't keep Wall out of the lane. Our wing players overhelped and got torched from three. Rinse and repeat. All night long it was Wall penetrating, somebody left their man to help, and Wall passed it to their man for a wide open 3. Chandler didn't protect the rim. Melo overcompensated and left Ariza far too many times. Same with Jr Smith guarding Webster.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote