View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #22
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who will be the best QB 5 years from now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Wow, college professor hat

I was letting you know why he quoted you and was laughing, not trying to criticize you, as we all know what you meant (although it was silly to spell Eli as Ely).

I also like to think that Stafford has the potential to improve the next couple years and move into the discussion for top 5 (not really on topic, but I thought I'd mention that here).

I think Stafford has Drew Brees like potential(he certainly played like him next season). Stafford has all the tools to be a great QB and I think he can possibly be the best QB in the league or a top 3 QB in five years. If he can limit the turnovers he'll certainly be on track.

My list(no order)
-Rodgers
-Stafford
-Ryan
-Luck
-Newton

-Brady, Peyton, Brees will all be gone. Eli would be 37 and I think he'll just be more of a playoff QB.
-Flacco might be on the cusp of top 5 but I don't think he'll be a top 5 regular season guy but he's no doubt as good as anyone come postseason time.
-I have to see more of Kaepernick. I think teams will stop the Pistol and who knows what he'll do, same with RG3.
-A player currently in College might be on the list.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote