View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #36
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Legendary Revenge Ceiling Ninja Prank

Quote:
Originally Posted by HURLEX
If making this kind of money is failing, then this is great
I'm always conflicted when you post videos. I understand you make money and I respect that. People make money out there in all sorts of different ways. However, and I really don't mean this offensively, but your videos are just the worst. I say that assuming you already know this and have already accepted that necessary evil in response for a paycheck.

It honestly reminds me of the Jump to Conclusions mat idea in Office Space: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRxqY4wuTHw.

I know I'm just one person but I've just stopped clicking your links altogether. I even try to limit any kind of posting in your threads because I know it just keeps your video in the cycle around here. Again though, the fact you can earn money off of what you do, I certainly won't discourage you from doing what you guys want to do. I just personally cannot vibe with your work at all. I typically like pranks and hijinks, but yours tend to be so forced that many of the necessary comedic elements are completely lost.

I sort of feel guilty even saying all of that. I suppose I'm just hoping some constructive criticism might steer you guys in a better direction. I have to believe you'd be able to earn even more money if your videos were good.

Again though, I truly don't mean any of that personally. And maybe if you guys don't feel it's broke, then it's not worth fixing. I don't know.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 02-07-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote