View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #36
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Legendary Revenge Ceiling Ninja Prank

Quote:
Originally Posted by HURLEX
If making this kind of money is failing, then this is great
I'm always conflicted when you post videos. I understand you make money and I respect that. People make money out there in all sorts of different ways. However, and I really don't mean this offensively, but your videos are just the worst. I say that assuming you already know this and have already accepted that necessary evil in response for a paycheck.

It honestly reminds me of the Jump to Conclusions mat idea in Office Space: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRxqY4wuTHw.

I know I'm just one person but I've just stopped clicking your links altogether. I even try to limit any kind of posting in your threads because I know it just keeps your video in the cycle around here. Again though, the fact you can earn money off of what you do, I certainly won't discourage you from doing what you guys want to do. I just personally cannot vibe with your work at all. I typically like pranks and hijinks, but yours tend to be so forced that many of the necessary comedic elements are completely lost.

I sort of feel guilty even saying all of that. I suppose I'm just hoping some constructive criticism might steer you guys in a better direction. I have to believe you'd be able to earn even more money if your videos were good.

Again though, I truly don't mean any of that personally. And maybe if you guys don't feel it's broke, then it's not worth fixing. I don't know.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 02-07-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote