View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:24 AM   #7
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where do you read/watch reviews?

I love Zero Punctuation because he hates pretty much everything, even the stuff he loves. I like this because I don't care if the reviewer likes the game or not so much as I want to see WHAT they like or not. And he really breaks it down extremely well. It's that case of a lover of video games who knows a bunch about them making reviews for others like him.

The ONLY problem is that it's one guy and he only reviews certain games so...
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote