View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #29
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A friend of mine is seriously thinking of going to Russia to bring a wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando
It is what it is. "Your Friend" will have sex with a really beautiful women for 3 years or so and then it will be over. She will walk away with half of everything.

I have met plenty of Russians. Believe me, they are not setimental types. There will be no "love". There will be no attachment.

Is it worth it?...Depends on your friend.

With all due respect, sir Ronaldo, if you were getting fukked on a nightly basis and this was practically your sole source of emotional/financial security and you actually dug the dude's style... would you not have Some feelings of bonding?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote