View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #39
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Legendary Revenge Ceiling Ninja Prank

Quote:
Originally Posted by HURLEX
If making this kind of money is failing, then this is great

Well, considering that you're probably full of shit I'm guessing it's not so great. Furthermore, most of us find it funny that you think sharing 100K with multiple friends over multiple years is "this kind of money."

At least come up with a better story if you're gonna play up your fake pranks on a basketball message board. Moreover, I think I've seen nearly every episode of Tosh.o and most of Ridiculousness and I've never once seen one of your piece of shit videos.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote