View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Nets & Bobcats for some reason discussing Humphries for Gordon trade

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

Sources: Nets & Bobcats discussing Ben Gordon for Kris Humphries trade. Nothing imminent but talks ongoing. Story on espn.con shortly

HE HAS SOURCES.

This is one of those that is so inconsequential i believe it because why make it up but i don't get it at all.

Years and dollars are almost exactly the same, players could be swapped with no other pieces included.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote