View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets & Bobcats for some reason discussing Humphries for Gordon trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I guess Charlotte says "Why not?"...Quality for the Nets. May as well trade Marshon then. Haha, maybe trade both for Gordon and like Henderson or something. Wouldn't actually be too bad...move Johnson to the 3, start Henderson, move Wallace to the 4, Evans off the bench...not awful. Not especially great but I'm bored and I wanna see Brooks play already.

Ever heard him speak? lol

Seems like a lateral move at best. Marshon never plays so Gordon can never play instead of him. And the Nets have more scoring and less size.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote