View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets & Bobcats for some reason discussing Humphries for Gordon trade

Nets hate him the same reason the Yankees hated Posada that last year and A-Rod now - they paid him too much. When he made a few million a year and was energy and effort (and bad team padded stats) he was their favorite, at $12M per he's irritating.

I think he's an uber douche but i'd rather him on my Knicks than Gordon if i had a choice. I thought he was going to be a centerpiece to get a better player too.

Billy King likes making trades - Net fans be scared.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote