View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets & Bobcats for some reason discussing Humphries for Gordon trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I agree that Evans is better (and cheaper), defense and rebounding to balance Brook's lack on the defensive side.

I guess I could understand them wanting to move him, but they could do better than Ben Gordon. Gordon is going down hill.

This. He was supposed to be used with pieces for Millsap or something like that and instead he's going for Gordon.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote