View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #212
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
LOL u are so pathetic you couldn't even commit suicide without failing.

This just shows your ignorance. It's not terribly difficult to commit suicide if you REALLY want to do it, but some are so depressed that they think they want to, but subconsciously don't. And some can try to commit suicide by slitting their wrists, or overdosing, but someone finds them before they die and they're revived. Either way, your previous comment is one of the reasons I enjoy taking shots at you. Calling someone a loser earlier for attempted suicide says a lot about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
yea, Im sure she wishes she had a heroin junkie as son instead At least with me she doesn't have to worry about me pawning her televison

Yeah, but she'd probably prefer not finding *** in her panties, and not having to worry about you "accidentally" walking in on her in the shower. Or those annoying camera flashes that wake her up when she's sleeping.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote