View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #25
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: HELP!!!! IS my gf pregnant??????

You can get a girl pregnant by precum. While you're rubbing your ***** around her ****** area, the erection can lead to liquid precum you don't notice or feel, it happens. The chances are low, but there are chances of it happening. I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend, we've only used a condom twice out of the thousand of times doing it, and God forbid something were to happen, I don't know what I'd do. However, you need to be careful.

Why you didn't just put it in and control yourself from ejaculating baffles me considering you're already halfway there. You can't control precum, you can control ejaculating though if you try.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote