View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:04 PM   #650
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
The "fire Roy and give Steven whatever he wants" posts start yet on the UNC sites?
Yes and no. Plenty of people starting to want Roy to be fired, but that's typical UNC panicking after a loss talk. However, I do think this is the first time some usual reasonable people are starting to think it's close to time for Roy to call it quits. Not necessarily because of his coaching, though. I think a lot of it has to do with his recruiting. But even then, it was just one bad recruiting year (by UNC standards) so I'm not sure it's warranted. There's definitely plenty to be critical about when it comes to his coaching this year, too, though. We start every game with two huge offensive liabilities against everyone, and four liabilities against good teams since Paige is too weak, and McAdoo plays like a bitch against good teams.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote