View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #653
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
The "fire Roy and give Steven whatever he wants" posts start yet on the UNC sites?

Started before the season even began. Let's just say the "misses" in the last two recruiting classes is starting to add up. And the results are now showing on the floor.

Nearly all of them aren't even Roy's fault either. But someone has to be throw under the bus, it's a mob's mentality.

And, fwiw, I would rather have Smart. Stevens' teams play so much like duke... I mean hey, it's a winning formula. Doesn't mean other ways don't work. After all, duke has made it out of the Sweet 16 how many times in the last 11 seasons? Twice, I think. That's not very good at all. For all of Roy's problems, his 7 years + 1/2 season at UNC have been more successful than those 11 + 1/2 K seasons.

What's up with Kansas?

Last edited by IGotACoolStory : 02-09-2013 at 06:25 PM.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote