View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #428
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

guys, i have to side with VC3 on this one. i don't know why you think the nets aren't built to win this year. fact is, king and prokhy sacrificed A LOT to build an instant contender, or what they thought would be an instant contender. draft picks, almost all cap flexibility, etc.

i'm not saying i don't understand WHY they did that, and i'm not saying i'm throwing the towel in this season, but i can definitely understand the frustration that VC3 and a lot of other nets fans have. i.e., the nets were built to make a deep run right away IMO. not much point in paying all that money and giving away the picks to be otherwise.....

i dunno... maybe i'm nit-picking here?