View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:29 AM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Clippers @ Knicks 1 pm EST

I really dislike the Clippers. So many unlikeable players. CP3 and Griffin are floppers,Barnes is a thug,Caron Butler is a disrespectful jerk,Odom is a p*ssy and the list can go on.
Luckily they have a few likeable players like Grant Hill or Ronny Turiaf so it isn't all that bad

I always root for the Knicks to win but today I'll have an extra motivation considering there are only a few teams I dislike more than the Clippers.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote