View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 07:18 PM   #434
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
...My 2 cents. And don't kill the messenger, i told you way way before he was gone the Avery / Deron dynamic was terrible and wasn't going to improve. I am (very very very) occassionally correct.
why would i attempt homicide against someone who echoed what i was saying a million years ago?

brooklyn needs more knicks fans like you. fact.