View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #31
jlip
Good college starter

jlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lil Wayne Kicked Out of Heat Game for Either Cheering for Lakers or Gun Gesture

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
im so sick of entertainers thinking that because they got money everybody should worship them....lil wayne u a FAN just like the rest of the people that was there to watch the game so act like one. also at this point of the season id be ASHAMED to admit im a lakers fan...sorry LAKERS. i wish the city of miami would wise up and kick him,birdman and the rest of YMCMB out of miami.....im so sick of seeing they asses at HEAT games it makes me sick....mutha****as should be courtside at hornets games or in the skybox at saints games. they show no love for the N.O. I was born and raised in memphis but im not the biggest grizzlies fan but best believe imma rep for my city regardless. just dumb.... and the clothes this dude wears now is just idk....dude dresses like a gay college freshman that just came out the closet.smh

@ bolded
jlip is offline   Reply With Quote