View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:16 AM   #121
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
You mean the same Phil Jackson that coached the Lakers last season when they got swept from the playoffs by Dallas? That Phil Jackson? Please enlighten us as to who's fault that was.

Will you only be happy if the Lakers hire a coach and then magically win every single game the rest of this season?

Now granted, these questions coming from a guy who has zero coaching or playing experience which means in your world I have no idea what I'm talking about.

That Lakers team that lost to Dallas was not the same squad. No Howard, Nash, and the bench looked a lot different. You really can't compare that season to what is happening now. I think much of the Lakers nation would be happy if they were to hire a different coach. Realistically, we know it won't happen this season. I really don't see how you could stick up for 'antoni like he's doing even a decent job. It is very obvious his system is not meant for this team, and he isn't willing to adjust enough to work to this teams strengths.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote