View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #1888
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentallooser
I'm actually using ACV on android. Works great though the interface isn't the best.

I definitely recommend Civil War. I enjoyed it a lot (and even read all the tie-ins). It was the story that got me back into comics. The main complaint i'd have about Civil War is the back tracking that occurred after the event was over with characters like Spider-Man and Captain America (this is seen in Avengers vs X-Men).

I haven't used ACV as Perfect Viewer works perfectly for me. If there is one thing i'd like is panel-to-panel feature. There is another comic reader that has this feature but its a bit broken.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote