View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #2925
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

The more promos I see for UFC 157, the more I think about just how screwed Dana will be if Rousey loses this fight. I mean he obviously built the entire idea of the division around her star power, but he doesn't seem to give a rats ass about the rest of the women. I mean there hasn't been a WORD about Tate or any of the other girls being offered a fight.

If this Liz chick manages to beat Rousey (in other words if she learns to block an arm bar), how quick will Dana pull the plug on this project?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote