View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:40 PM   #1216
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: -StroShow's Daily Poster Thread 2012/13-

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Yeah and I am posting, obviously in reply to the quoted text within the post, which was a reply to my original post saying that it was one of his best.

Agree to disagree, but I'm talking from experience in saying that dunk is extremely difficult to perform.

All of the dunks listed are extremely difficult to perform. But this is Blake Griffin we're talking about, here.

Anyway, I'll bring this up again in 15 years when this dunk never makes any of Blake Griffin's career top 10s.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote