View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:34 AM   #16
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: whats the best basketball for outdoor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
They're MUCH smoother than most, but still have excellent grip. Helps my shooting a bit. Don't know why, but it feels much more natural than with rough ones. It's a good buy. A bit pricey, but it is worth every penny. My first lasted around 2 years til it kinda shed out, but it was the GF7 I got, which isn't as good as the GG7. 3 months in and the GG7 still looks like I bought it a week ago.
Isn't the GG7 only an indoor ball?
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote