View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #282
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball 2012-13 game thread

First off, that DD dunk was probably the dirtiest of his career. Secondly, I agree with Toni, we didn't deserve this win. But the thing is, how many times have we outplayed teams for 3-3.5 quarters and then had one giant letdown and had them steal the game from us. Having Rudy Gay seems to be our economic bailout plan. The guy only played 25 mins cause of foul trouble, picks up his 5th foul early in the 4th and sits again. But then with the game on the line, he delivers, just like he did in Memphis. If we had picked him up much earlier in the season (or in the off-season as we should have) I think we'd be on the other end of a lot of those close games, but I guess that's neither here nor there at this point.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote