View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:18 AM   #7
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Jeff Berwick -Get Far Away From The U.S... Collapse Will Be Messy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
But looking at the world's economy, do you feel like we'll recover from this? The world is in a really bad shape. EU is a mess, and the U.S.'s "recover" doesn't seem to be going anywhere. War on "terrorism" is putting us more in debt, and that "war" will NEVER end. Cost of living is going up, but salary isn't. Hard not to be pessimistic.

Also, 40% of U.S.'s GDP is from their own Gov't? That's alarming.

I think America can recover if it can re-invest in it self.

It doesn't make sense to me that America puts more in defense spending than the next 10 nations. America's allies get a protection while getting to save costs of defense spending while America takes on a financial burden as well as being a target.

I've also said for months that spending on infrastructure now while borrowing costs are still low should be encouraged to reduce future cost. I might be wrong in this belief but it seems like America is suffering from crumbling infrastructure due to years of neglect.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote