View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #968
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I wouldn't exactly call Klay a great shooter, he is very inconsistent thus why his fg% is so poor for his career so far.

Plus he isn't a good defender.
He is a great shooter. One of the best in the league at coming off screens and shooting the ball. His 3-pt% is 39%,that's very good,especially considering that he takes a lot of contested ones too.
Of course he isn't as good spot up shooter as Novak but players like Novak are easy to stop while Klay would give another dimension to our offense.

Right now Klay Thompson is much better than Shumpert. I know he's coming back off an injury but Shump hasn't given us anything so far. No offense,no defense. And I agree with you that we need to send him back to SG.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote