View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #1864
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
just read it, really liked it. although i've liked the entire arc in general too (albeit i haven't read any of the tie-ins from the other bat books).
gonna take a wild guess...the joker is not really the joker? (why else would he cut off his face, come back and tie the joker face back on? makes no sense to me...)
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote