View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #2553
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I realize these are odd comparisons, but is GOT better than The Wire and/or Eastbound & Down?

Really hard to compare those three seeing as how the genres are completely different. I don't think with all things considered GOT is on the level of the Wire, but still a really solid show. I'd suggest reading the books, you get more detail out of them then the show and they're very well written.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote