View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #135
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
I read all of those posts. I was highly amused by the back-and-forth, and it was worth the laughs lol. If you were offended by the posts, you should have simply pm'ed the two parties to stop or take it to pm.

Just don't go as far as soCal/gts sometimes did. They often deleted legit posts in past even if the post had even a little bit of any sort of attack. People used to have long arguments with gts, and both sides (including gts) would sometimes get personal. I called out gts on it in pm once for hypocrisy.

I got PM's from posters that were watching complaining about it. This wasn't done for my own gratification by any means. ISH guidelines ask that we be respectful as well.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote