View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #9
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Lakers try to put drama behind them as they return from long trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I can see that last part as being the beginning issue that led to Dwight being annoying. I mentioned in another thread that I was very happy with Kobe and Nash and how they both kept looking for Dwight early. Dwight can be the best if he is smart. That might be a long shot, but last game was a good step in the right direction.

Every game has been fluctuating to where I don't know what the problem is anymore. One game Kobe shoots bad shots while others look great. One game Dwight keeps making bone headed mistakes while Kobe is the one keeping us in it. One game D'Antoni's offense is running so smoothly and Jamison and Meeks are having monster games. Its all been inconsistent. I know where you place your blame. I still don't know where to pinpoint the mistake, although Ive been leaning towards Dwight a lot.

Hmmm.....how good would Steve Nash look if he had a coach who insisted that he post people up? How good would Andrew Bynum look if he was playing in this offense? Just food for thought....but you know what I'm saying
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote