View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:54 AM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just saw Die Hard 5... not good

I'm glad I checked reviews just before seeing it. I met with a group of people for dinner and some branched off to see this and others went to Dave & Busters. My original plan was Die Hard, but the reviews plus finding out it was $15 to see it versus the $10 I was used to made D&B and easy choice.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote