View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #154
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
That was a very hard game to watch. What gets me is the lack of hustle on both ends of the floor. Has anybody noticed that when Dwight gets a defensive rebound, he gets the ball to the PG like he's supposed to but then he doesn't even try to get down the floor? Essentially the Lakers are playing 4 on 5 when he does that. It gives the other team a help defender which basically makes it easier to double Kobe.

I knew there's no way Nash could guard CP3. Paul has been nothing short of spectacular this season. It really makes you wonder what might have been.... For the defense to give up 125 points is ridiculous. Chauncey Billups played 16 minutes and put up 21 points and he's still not 100%. I could go on and on but it's really not worth it. This team is frustrating to watch.

Yeah, I was watching Dwight slowly trot down court as if he was a 40 year old Kareem

The notion that this team should be doing anything other than playing half court offense is misguided.

When was the last time Ebanks played more than 5 minutes?
Again, look at what coach Pop is doing in SA, everyone on the team is averaging at least 11 minutes except 1 guy who gets 6. It's rare anyone other than the big 3 doesn't see the floor each game, and that is just for rest or injury. That entire roster is game ready at all times and happy......it means a whole lot to the players and it's one of the reasons that they do so well.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote