View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #19
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Vick restructures, 1 year deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
okay, I admit I don't know anything about what Dixon was doing in Pittsburgh...I assumed he was 2nd/3rd string there, didn't know he was practice squad

it's still him reuniting with Chip Kelly...it would be that Oregon offense in the NFL...a completely different situation than the Steelers

You can reunite with your old coach and run whatever system you want, it doesn't mean a thing if you can't run, or I should say throw, with the big boys.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote