View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #24
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Question about homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
I'm sorry but I keep on hearing this sh*t all the time and I am beginning to wonder how legit it is as an observation. How can you call someone gay just because they don't want to watch another dude kiss another dude. Sorry I fail to see the logic in that. If you believe I am insecure for saying that, then I can turn it back on you and say by being secure in watching it maybe you are enjoying it. It works both ways.

It is important to distinguish the idea of being gay and being secure with your sexuality. Based on comments I've seen you make I do not think you are gay, but you are not very secure with yourself either. If you have defend yourself as much as you are, then you are not terribly secure with your sexuality.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote