View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #9
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Blake, Duhon, Morris......Rank them.

I actually miss Sasha too. I've said forever without him the Lakers would've had a really hard time beating Boston. It was him being able to play defense (which Fish couldn't....) that gave the Lakers a slight advantage situationally.

As for the original topic, I think Blake has been playing the best offensively lately. He's been the best playmaker of the group in recent games. Defensively that is definitely Morris. He's far stronger, faster, more athletic, and gets through screens better. Duhon is completely done in the NBA. I'm just not impressed with him. I think if Morris had the experience he would be the best by far. It's Blakes veteran experience that has given him a slight edge. Long term though, Morris is the guy to have around.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote