View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Its gonna be a huge sprawling mess or a epic awesome flick.. as a marvel fan ill be watching regardless.

Yup. Ill drink the piss and convince myself its lemonade cuz I'm an X-Men fanboy. Hell I own X-Men Origins Wolverine on DVD, Blu-Ray AND PSP. Just cuz it was Wolverine
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote