View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #24
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Bold Prediction: Tony Parkers gets MVP this year

You thought Parker was a better player than CP3 most this year ? Even worse than what I originally had you down for. As for Melo vs CP3 they definitely are debatable at 3 vs 4, bottom line is on all MVP boards I saw this year CP3 was number 3. I didn't say 12 games missed doesn't close the gap some but over an 82 game season, GTFO.

I think Parker is somewhere around 5 or 6 on the MVP board. Which is still fantastic and he's having a year worth praising. Lebron, Durant, CP3 and Melo are the top 4 and have been all year. You saying Barkley and Kenny are knowledgeable is downright laughable, especially after admitting you know the garbage they spew about the Knicks. Both guys constantly repeat outdated information about teams, have strong bias against Clippers+Knicks, strong favoritism towards Grizzlies+Heat etc.

I don't give a rats ass if they played or not, they fail to do a good job staying up on current, updated facts. If you want to hear knowledge listen to guys like Steve Smith or Greg Anthony who I have yet to hear spew bullshit like Kenny and Barkley. Not saying they are never wrong but when they talk about each team you can tell they are far, far... far more up to date and aren't talking out of their asses. The TNT and ESPN crews have become straight trash in terms of their knowledge of the game. NBA TV guys never give such failure analysis that I've seen.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 02-15-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote